Conditions of Sale and UV Warranty
Conditions of Sale
Shipping dates are approximate and are based on prompt receipt of all necessary technical information. The company shall not be liable for delays in delivery or failure to manufacture or deliver due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. All orders will be represented by prevailing prices in effect at time of shipment.
Sales and Similar Taxes
Unless specifically stated, the company's listed price does not include sales, use, or similar taxes. Thus, any tax applicable to the sale of an item shall be paid by the purchaser, or purchaser in lieu shall furnish the company with a tax exempt certificate acceptable for tax authorities.
Terms of Payment
All invoices are due and payable not later than 30 days from date of invoice.
Medium Pressure Lamp Warranty
1. This lamp emits large amounts of ultraviolet radiation which can be extremely harmful to eyes and skin. Great Care should be taken to insure that personnel are not exposed to direct or reflected radiation from this lamp. Suitable eye and skin protection must be employed when lamp is in operation.
2. This lamp generates ozone gas during operation. Operating equipment and work areas should be adequately ventilated to comply with the OSHA regulations for ozone.
3. This lamp should be handled only when cold and with clean cotton gloves. Alcohol can be used to remove finger prints and all external foreign matter. Premature devitrification and dramatic poor lamp performance are directly related to a clean outer surface.
4. This high intensity electric discharge lamp will operate properly only if the auxiliary equipment conforms to the physical, electrical, and thermal specifications established by the manufacturer.
5. This lamp is warrantied for the number of hours set forth below - providing the outer bulb surface does not exceed 850ºC and the foil seal does not exceed 350ºC.
6. This warranty applies to the lamp only and cannot be expanded or modified. This warranty being exressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and of all other obligations or liabilities on its part, the manufacturer neither assumes nor authorizes any other persons to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale, operation, or failure of this lamp. This warranty does not apply to accidental breakage, nor responsible for the costs involved during lamp replacement. All shipping costs for replacement lamps are the responsibility of the customer.
*No lamp can be considered for Warranty unless Warranty Card was mailed within 5 days of installation - ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
Warranties do not cover the following customer related responsibilities:
1. Any surface contamination or devitrification ( The major source of any lamp failure).
2. Bowed lamps.
3. Poor lamp contactors indicating discolored end fittings.
4. Distorted and overheated tubing and overheated foil seals.
5. Normal lamp fall off does not indicate lamp failure
6. Lead wires burned off. Maximum allowable temperature is 200ºC.
7. Lamps idled at 120 W/I or lower for excessive time. Due to high voltage and high current spikes. Plasma cleaning will cause electrode, capacitor and mercury relay failure.
|Superior Silver Economy Series||200-400 W/I||1000 Hr. Pro-Rated|
|Superior Gold Series||200-400 W/I||1000 Hr. Unconditional|
|Superior Gold Heavy Duty Series||200-400 W/I||1000 Hr. Unconditional|
|Superior Platinum Extended Life Series||200-400 W/I||1500 Hr. Unconditional|
|Superior Super UV Metal Halide Series||400 W/I||500 Hr. Unconditional|
|Superior Metal Halide Series||200 W/I||1000 Hr. Unconditional|
|300 W/I||1000 Hr. Unconditional|
|400 W/I||500 Hr. Unconditional|
|500-1000 W/I||250 Hr. Unconditional|
NOTE: For Lamps above 400 W/I - Consult factory for
THIS WARRANTY IS RESTRICTED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE LAMP ONLY AND THE MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
ALL PLASMA DISCHARGE LAMPS HAVE A NORMAL 365NM UV OUTPUT FALL OFF OF APPROXIMATELY 25% DURING THE FIRST 1000 HOURS OF LIFE AND DOES NOT INDICATE A MANUFACTURER DEFECT." Consideration of warranty adjustment will be given only after the DEFECTIVE CLAIM FORM on the reverse side has been completed and returned to the distributor. DO NOT RETURN THE LAMP UNTIL NOTIFIED.